Types of townhouses for Sale
In Dubai, it is not difficult to find ready-made or under-construction townhouses up to your budget and needs. The property is available in different variants: compact or spacious housing, near the sea or in the center, in different architectural styles, in communities with developed infrastructure, etc.
Depending on the size of the family and personal wishes, you can buy a townhouse in Dubai with 2, 3, 4 or 5 bedrooms:
- Townhouses with 2 bedrooms are a more suitable option for those who plan to live alone. A couple without children can also consider buying it if there is a small budget for the purchase of real estate;
- Townhouses with 3 bedrooms are three-room accommodations and suitable for a family without children or with one child. Here you can allocate bedrooms for parents and a child and arrange a living room for common use;
- Townhouses with 4 bedrooms are the option with four rooms which is great for a family with several children and assumes comfortable living conditions for everyone;
- Townhouses with 5 bedrooms are worth buying for those who like spacious housing, who have several children or who like to receive guests. This option allows you to equip a common area, bedrooms, an office, and a large dressing room. A 5-bedroom house is also often allocated a guest room or a maid’s room.
If you do not know which option is suitable for your family or want to compare townhouses with different numbers of rooms, contact the Mayak Real Estate agency. We will help you find the perfect solution for your needs.
Popular districts for buying townhouses in Dubai
Townhouses can be found both in elite communities and in districts with high-rise buildings in Dubai. This format of real estate is in demand among buyers and investors, so developers offer many options in different areas of the city. You can buy a townhouse in Dubai by the sea, in the central part of the emirate, in an inexpensive community, etc.
Let us tell you briefly about the most popular communities of townhouses:
- Arabian Ranches Families with children will enjoy living in a suburban area of Dubai. This is a quiet and green community, on the territory of which comfortable townhouses of different sizes are built. There are barbecue areas, swimming pools, tennis courts, a polo club and a golf club.
- Arabella. Among the advantages of this community is its proximity to the main highways of Dubai and its own developed infrastructure, which includes fitness centers, shops, restaurants, a gym, and a community center. Here you can choose a stylish townhouse with 3 or 4 bedrooms, which is surrounded by greenery and offers a spacious and bright interior.
- Grand Views. This is a new residential complex in the Meydan district, which includes not only townhouses but also villas. A magnificent view of the Great Stand and the racetrack will be seen from the windows of the houses. The houses here are suitable for those who crave a luxurious lifestyle with modern amenities.
- Maple. The elite residential complex offers luxurious and spacious townhouses built in the heart of the Emirate. Lush greenery surrounds the houses. The community is divided into three neighborhoods, each providing luxury service and first-class amenities. Layouts with 3-5 bedrooms are suitable for both young couples and families with children.
- Mag City. Almost 700 townhouses with 2-4 bedrooms have been built in a huge area and their own infrastructure is provided (shops, offices, public clubs, and parks). Mag City townhouses are distinguished by modern architecture, a good location away from the bustling center of Dubai and luxurious amenities.
- Serena. This is a great community for a measured life with children and fun meetings with friends. There is a wide range of opportunities for recreation and sports.
- Tilal Al Ghaf. Cozy townhouses in this community are adjacent to villas and apartment buildings with penthouses. Depending on personal needs and desires, housing can be adapted in terms of the color scheme of interior decoration and landscaping of the yard.
- Villanova. Premium-class real estate is presented in the new large residential complex. The community is located on the territory of the Dubiland district, which belongs to the freehold category. The complex is built in a Mediterranean style and includes villas and townhouses with 2-4 bedrooms.
How to buy a townhouse in Dubai?
The Dubai real estate market is quite diverse and can meet the needs of buyers with any budget and request. If you decide to buy a townhouse in the UAE, you will be offered both ready-made objects and off-plan townhouses. You need to choose one or another option depending on the planned budget and whether you have the opportunity to wait until the house is completed.
In order not to deal with all the nuances of how to buy a townhouse in Dubai and the legal side of the issue by yourself, it is best to contact an experienced agent. Mayak Real Estate realtors have concluded numerous transactions, are familiar with the market and can find the most favorable offers for your requests.
A qualified agent finds suitable objects, accompanies the client at all stages of the transaction, helps to sort out the ownership right whether it is unconditional ownership or lease, advises on legal issues and obtaining a mortgage loan, etc. All these and other issues can be resolved with the Mayak Real Estate agency. If you want to become the owner of a townhouse in Dubai, contact a qualified agent.
Is buying a townhouse in Dubai a good investment?
Dubai is a great city for real estate investment and townhouses are no exception. You can find a variety of offers on the local market, from luxury properties on the seashore to cozy small townhouses in the suburbs of the emirate.
The demand for Dubai real estate is constantly growing, which contributes to the growth of prices. Profit can be obtained both from the resale of the townhouse and from its short-term or long-term rental. In addition, there is a large selection of zones of unconditional ownership in the city. Foreigners can choose the option that will provide the best return on investment.
Can a foreigner buy a house in Dubai?
Foreign citizens can buy real estate, including villas and townhouses, in the UAE. But it is important to know that in some areas of Dubai, there are restrictions on the form of ownership of the object. Depending on the location of the house, the property can be bought in full ownership or possession on a rental basis.
What is the difference between a townhouse and a villa in UAE?
A villa in Dubai is a detached building with its own house territory. Unlike the villa, the townhouse does not stand alone but is closely adjacent to other similar buildings. This type of housing also has a separate exit. There is a private yard, but it is usually very small. The cost of a townhouse in Dubai is lower than villas.
Is buying a property in Dubai taxable?
When buying residential real estate in Dubai, you need to pay a one-time registration fee of 4% of the value of the object specified in the contract of sale. The seller and the buyer can divide it between themselves, but often only the buyer is responsible for the payment. The fee is paid to the land registry on the day of the transfer of ownership rights. You also need to pay a registration fee and a fee when issuing a certificate of ownership.