Ru

Mercedes-Benz Places

About Mercedes-Benz Places

Status

Under construction

Handover

4Q 2026

Developer

Binghatti

Area

Downtown Dubai

SIZE

from 171 sq m

Price

from 2 398 600 $

Mayak Real Estate

The residential complex Mercedes-Benz Places | Binghatti is offered by Binghatti Properties, working in close partnership with the iconic Mercedes-Benz. The location of the complex is highly favorable, situated in the popular Downtown Dubai area. The developer plans to construct a 65-story building with a total height of 341 meters. It’s worth noting that these residences are the very first globally under the Mercedes-Benz brand.

Buyers have the option to choose from a range of two to four-bedroom apartments or penthouses. In the case of penthouses, the offerings include full floors, duplexes, and triplexes. The sizes of the units vary from a minimum of 171 sq. m to 575 sq. m. Each residence includes a private pool, allowing residents to enjoy a beautiful panorama of Burj Khalifa directly from their windows.

As of the end of 2023, the starting price for properties within this project is AED 8.8 million (USD 2.4 million) and USD 79 million (USD 21.5 million) respectively. The developer offers an optimal payment plan in the format of 70% upfront and the remaining 30% is proposed to be paid in the fourth quarter of 2026, coinciding with the project’s completion.

For those interested in obtaining comprehensive information about the real estate prices in the Mercedes-Benz Places | Binghatti residential complex, we recommend submitting a request directly on our real estate agency’s website. Representatives of the company will contact you to clarify any questions you may have.


Layouts:
1 Bedroom Apartments for Sale
2 Bedroom Apartments for Sale
3 Bedroom Apartments for Sale
4-bedroom apartments for sale
Duplexes for Sale
Penthouses for Sale


Payment plan

first installment

70 %

on key handover

30 %

Difficult to choose? Download the Dubai Projects Guide or request a free expert consultation.

Advantages

Pool

Sports Hall

Children playground

Barbecue area

24/7 security

Covered parking

Cafes and restaurants

Gallery
Location
Location

Downtown Dubai

More projects
Arlo

Dubai Creek Harbour

Price: from 463 400 $

4Q 2028

Payment plan - 10 % / 80 % / 10 %

details
One B Tower

Sheikh Zayed Road

Price: from 463 100 $

2028

Payment plan - 40 % / 60 %

details
Skyscape Avenue

Sobha Hartland II

Price: from 463 400 $

In progress

Payment plan - 20 % / 40 % / 40 %

details
Riwa

Umm Suqeim

Price: from 640 600 $

3Q 2027

Payment plan - 20 % / 55 % / 25 %

details
Valo

Dubai Creek Harbour

Price: from 487 900 $

3Q 2028

Payment plan - 10 % / 80 % / 10 %

details
Greenway

Emaar South

Price: from 858 600 $

2Q 2028

Payment plan - 10 % / 80 % / 10 %

details
INQUIRE NOW

and we will contact you shortly

    Name

    Email

    Processed